Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer science I’ve a great interest in the field of machine learning and web development. I’ve worked with various tools for development and deployment like
Flask, Django, Digital Ocean, AWS, and more. I am ready to build any small-scale application on the web. I will be graduating in May 2022 and I’m interested in full-time data science or web development roles.
- Mulund College of Commerce 2019 - Present
● First Semester – 9.0 CGPA ● Second Semester – 8.7 CGPA ● Third Semester – 9.8 CGPA ● Fourth Semester - 9.8 CGPA
- ST. LAWRENCE JUNIOR COLLEGE 2017 - 2019
Passed with First Class with 78% in Science Stream with PCMB as the subject
- Entry Level 2021 - Present
Roles: To present the given data analysis from different sources with tools like Excel or Tableau. Project:- Udemy Course Dataset, Sales and Profit analysis of Hardware store Company URL:- https://www.entrylevel.net/
- The Spark foundation 2021 - 2021
Role:- Build and deploy scalable models on the cloud which predict the outcome or result based on certain inputs.